Top 5 Reasons to take your Business Online:
1. Cost Savings - keeps more money in your pocket
- A highly visible company website provides a 24/7 doorway into your business and can be a highly cost-effective sales lead generator.
- Email is an inexpensive way to communicate with your customers.
- You can reduce time delay and expenses with postal mailings; no more outdated print materials.
- Necessary information to advertise your business can be kept on-line to view and download any time.
2. Marketing - it's a new way to promote your business
- A website can tell much more about your business than a small yellow page ad, or an expensive local newspaper ad could.
- Your on-line marketing campaign can reach a whole new audience - potential customers that never existed with your traditional advertising means.
- A website can help your customers see the difference between you and your competition.
3. Sales - make more money
- A website can reach more customers than your current advertising does for you. Online retail sales grew from $11.5 billion in 1998 to $70 billion in 2004 and are expected to hit $370 billion in 2017 (Forrester Research).
- More and more, individuals and business are looking to the Web for purchasing products and services. And they do it because it's convenient.
- Merchants are finding that it's not expensive to get their "store" online - and that store can be up and taking orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If you have a product to sell, you can have a simple shopping cart application on your own website - selling to customers 24 hours a day.
4. Customer/Business Partner Services - service your customers and business partners even when your business isn't "open"
- You can have an email address at your own business name, allowing everyone to communicate with you on-line, any time.
- You can provide the information others need, outside your normal business hours!
5. Competition - tap into a new customer base, before your competition does
- As of 2012 more than 2.4 billion people worldwide have Internet access, according to the latest study from Nielsen-Netratings.
- More and more people are looking to internet search engines to find the products and services they need.
The question really shouldn't be... "Why do I need a web site?", the question really should be..... "Why have I waited this long to get a web site?